My story of how Liz Ross led Freeview Australia to success – by focusing relentlessly on creating a great experience for consumers – and bringing together a consortium of free-to-air channels, TV manufacturers and retailers with a major deployment of HbbTV.
See my full IBC 365 article here.
If you’re at IBC, you can see Liz sharing her experience in my conference session, Delivering an Exceptional Consumer Experience on Friday 15 September. Broadcast and media companies increasingly recognise the crucial importance of delivering a compelling experience for audiences and consumers as they compete with internet-native platforms, social media and user-generated content. We’ll hear from a fantastic set of leading industry names how they are providing what consumers want:
- Charles Dawes, Senior Director, International Marketing – TiVo
- Chris McGrath, SVP Data & Analytics – Discovery Communications
- Elizabeth Ross, CEO – Freeview Australia
- Richard Waghorn, Director of Transformation and Technology – RTÉ
- Sinead Greenaway, Chief Technology and Operations Director – UKTV
- Tom Williams, CEO – Ostmodern