Rob Ambrose from High Green Media chaired two days of presentations and panel discussions at the 2018 BVE Expo in London.
Among the highglights was a session on workflow in the cloud, described by Broadcast Magazine as “one of the standout sessions” of the event.
Other panel sessions chaired included:
- The CTOs’ view – with leading broadcast, post-production and cloud technology leaders
- Object-Based Media on the Storytellers’ stage
- Artifical intelligence and machine learning for media and sport production
- Sky’s transition to UHD
- Cyber attacks and content piracy
- The future of broadcast audio
With thanks to various photographers and social media for the images included here.